PREMIER Custom Illustration (BLACK TIE) with Background ~ 3 - 4 Full Figures
When placing your order, you are complying with our Policies and Processing procedures here.
This is our PREMIER Package of commissioned art templates, personally illustrated for you by Artist, Jen Lublin. This is our ultimate customizing experience!
- Custom-tailored to your desired theme and vision
- Up to (10) color photos may be submitted to reference for your art
- 1st Draft Sketch Approval stage allows for workable modifications or a single round of re-draw complimentary, prior to the Final Art approval
- Perfect for those who prefer to fully customize their artwork with improvising and specific requests
- Minor edits are included at the Final Art approval stage
- For Semi-Formal or Black-Tie attire (no Bridal / Wedding attire accepted). If needed, please visit our 'Wedding' related product options.
- A comprehensive overview of the Premier Custom package scope can be viewed here.
- Any further modifications or additional re-draws outside of the package scope are available at an extra fee.
This art is a *BLACK TIE* option (not bridal) and showcases the illustrator's whimsically representational style! **This style of work is typically more detail oriented and lengthy in process compared to my general illustrations** It may feature 3 - 4 custom-illustrated figures in black-tie, formal or cocktail attire (think ... you, spouses, family, friends, kids, a pet - counts as 1 figure). This illustrated work is WITH A BACKGROUND (50% - 100% backdrop coverage). Background can be made to your wishes, either detailed OR suggestively abstract. Upon your purchase, the illustrator will reach-out to you WITHIN 48 HOURS for any photographs and details necessary to create your customized work-of-art before processing the order.
STANDARD PROCESSING (4 MONTHS): Within 2 months of confirming your order details, a pencil sketch of your custom illustration will then be emailed to you for your proof approval. Upon your sketch approval, an artfully finished and signed illustration will then be shipped out to you upon the 4 month deadline.
RUSH PROCESSING **ADDITIONAL FEES APPLY** (2 MONTHS): Within 1 month of confirming your order details, a pencil sketch of your custom illustration will then be emailed to you for your proof approval. Upon your sketch approval, an artfully finished and signed illustration will then be shipped out to you upon the 2 month deadline.
MATERIAL: Multi-mediums (pen, brush-marker ink and gouache) on Acid-Free, Archival Quality, Fine Art Paper. Original artwork is signed by the Artist. Artwork is finished by a single white Mat with backing. Artwork is NOT framed.
PACKAGING & SHIPPING: Your custom artwork will be matted, core backed and wrapped with care in tissue. Structured, protective packaging is used. Please allow for up to 10 business days delivery time for all US domestic Standard shipping orders.
All commissioned artwork sales are strictly for personal enjoyment/gifting. If needing any art reproduction or usage rights, please inquire separately for a contract quote.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR ANY PROCESSED CUSTOM OR PERSONALIZED ORDERS.